Pelvic and Hip Injury Compensation Claims

Whilst pelvic and hip injuries may sound like an injury to the elderly, they can in fact happen to anybody at anytime – particularly if a third party has been negligent. A common cause of hip or pelvic injury is a slip, trip or fall due to something simple such as an uneven pavement or a slippery surface leading to an accident at work or in a public place, like a supermarket. If you injure your hip or pelvis area because of any of the above (or any other type of accident) then you can make a claim for compensation against the negligent party, be it the local council, your employer or a store you visited. This is because they have a duty of care towards your health and safety and a breach of that duty has resulted in your injury.

The amount of compensation you can claim for a hip or pelvic injury will depend on the degree of your pain and discomfort, any resulting disability, loss of amenity, the treatment required and recovery time. Minor injuries attract settlements of up to £3,000 and major injuries involving surgery and some form of permanent disability will attract settlements of up to £100,000. These figures are based on government guidelines and previously decided pelvic and hip injury compensation claims.

If you would like to make a pelvic or hip injury compensation claim then you should speak to our specialist personal injury solicitors** in Manchester who will work on your case on a no win no fee* basis. We can help you to establish liability, gather any other evidence you need included medical assessments and witness statements and negotiate a settlement with the negligent party (or their insurance company).

If you would like to make a claim please ensure that you file a claim at court within three years of your pelvic or hip injury otherwise you may be prevented from doing so under that statute of limitation. If you are making a claim on behalf of a child then you have until three years after the child’s 18th birthday (i.e. Till the child turns 21).

Pelvic and Hip Injury Lawyers Manchester

If you have suffered a pelvis or hip injury and weren’t to blame, our Work Accident Lawyers can help you claim compensation through our No Win, No Fee* service. Call our Accident solicitors** on 01618855335^ or contact us online.

Start Your Personal Injury Claim Today

Contact Our Personal Injury Claim Managers Now